Last Updated: 13th September 2018
What this policy covers
This policy applies to the site and all products offered by Red Dog Gallery and explains:
• The type of personal data that we collect and where it is stored
• How and why we collect and use your personal data
• How we use personal data to contact and interact with you
• How and why we share your personal information
• How we use data collected during recruitment
• How we protect personal data
• How to contact us
This policy also applies if you contact us or we contact you about our services.
Personal data we collect
When you subscribe to our newsletter or purchase an item from us, you may provide us with:
• Your personal details, including but not limited to your name, postal and billing address, email address, phone number, professional details and personal interests
When you browse our website, we may collect:
• Information on your online browsing behaviour
• Information about the devices you have used
When you contact us or we contact you, we may collect:
• Details of the emails and other digital communications we send to you that you open, including any links in them that you click on and the links that you then visit on our website
• Details of such correspondence
How we use your personal data
We collect, store and process your personal data to improve your experience with the gallery and provide the goods and services you require
Uses made of the information we collect:
• For administration and maintenance of the website
• To provide you with the information that you have requested from us
(including receipt of marketing emails or other information)
• To respond to queries raised by you
• To carry out obligations arising from contracts entered into between you and us
• To comply with legal obligations or for the protection and enforcement of legal rights
• In connection with any sale of our business or assets
Contact and interaction with you
If you sign up to our newsletter or complete a form on our website, you are giving us permission to store data about you and interact with you to provide the information you requested. Contact can take place over the phone, email, by post or through social media.
To unsubscribe from receiving future marketing emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all bulk correspondence, although you may receive emails from individuals
Please contact us using the details below if you would like to be removed from ALL correspondence from the gallery.
Sharing personal data
We will never sell or trade your personal data to outside parties. This does not include information sharing with any associated companies or service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law.
Cookies and similar technologies
• Understand how our website is being used, for example, by telling us if you get an error message when you browse
• Understand and save your preferences and contact details so you do not have to submit this information twice
• Measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, for example by telling us if you have opened a marketing email that we have sent you
• Help us compile data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may use trusted third-party services, like Google Analytics, that track this information on our behalf
Some cookies are necessary so you should not disable these if you want to be able to use all the features of our website. You can disable cookies but this may affect your full experience of the website.
How we protect your data
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information:
• We use computer firewalls and physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal data
• We use Malware scanning. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible
• All communications between your browser and our website are encrypted
• Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to such systems and who are required to keep the information confidential
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you transmit to the website or to us by email. Once we have received your information, we will store it in electronic and physical records maintained by us and use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
How to contact us
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date.
Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), effective from 25 May 2018, you have the right to see the personal data we hold about you.
If you would like to receive the personal data we hold about you, or if you believe it to be incorrect, please write to:
Red Dog Gallery
You can also email us at email@example.com
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time, so please check back regularly to keep informed of updates.