- 1 How do you scale a projection substance painter?
- 2 How do you change the output size of a substance designer?
- 3 How do I change the resolution of a substance painter?
- 4 How do you export Substance Designer maps?
- 5 How do you bake in a substance painter?
- 6 Where is viewer settings substance painter?
- 7 How do you bake normals in a substance painter?
- 8 How do you mask a substance?
- 9 How do I import textures into a substance painter?
- 10 How do you flip a brush in substance painter?
How do you scale a projection substance painter?
It is possible to edit the projection transformation by pressing the shortcut S: Use S + Left Mouse click to rotate the stencil. Use S + Left Mouse click + SHIFT to snap/constrain to rotation of the stencil. Use S + Right Mouse click to Zoom/Unzoom the stencil.
How do you change the output size of a substance designer?
Changing Output Size Mode Changing the mode is simple. Select a Node, or the Graph properties (doubleclick empty area, or select Graph in explorer). Then find the Base Parameters rollout, and find the Size Mode. Click the Inheritance dropdown, and select an available mode to change it.
How do I change the resolution of a substance painter?
Resolution. A the top of the window is the size parameter which controls the channels resolution in pixels inside a Texture Set. To change the resolution simply click on the dropdown: To use non-square resolutions (for example 2048×1024) disable the lock button between the two dropdowns.
How do you export Substance Designer maps?
You can access the Export Bitmaps Dialog in two ways: Right-click on a graph and choose Export outputs as bitmaps. Click the Tools icon on the Graph toolbar and choose Export Outputs In the Export outputs dialog you get some options to customize your export.
How do you bake in a substance painter?
How to bake Mesh maps
- Open the Texture Set Settings window:
- Inside the Texture Set Settings window, click the Bake Mesh Maps button to open the Baker Settings window:
- Click the Bake selected textures or Bake “Your Material Name” button at the bottom of the Baker Settings window to start the process:
Where is viewer settings substance painter?
It’s the little screen icon in the toolbar on the right of the screen.
How do you bake normals in a substance painter?
To bake the maps, select Bake Mesh Maps at the bottom-right of the Bake window where you see the name of the Material. After the maps have baked, the Textures are automatically mapped to the correct channels for use by Substance Painter. You can now begin to texture and paint your Asset.
How do you mask a substance?
To create a smart mask, simply right click over a mask and choose “Create smart mask”. When drag and dropping a smart mask onto a layer, a black mask will be created if it doesn’t already exist, otherwise the effects list will be merged with the existing one.
How do I import textures into a substance painter?
Navigate to Substance Painter and in the top menu click File > Import:
- An Import Resources dialog will open:
- Current Session: This location will be a temporary import that will only exist during this session of Substance Painter.
How do you flip a brush in substance painter?
Rotating the Stencil can be done by pressing the S key and click and dragging with the Left Mouse button. Additionally, pressing the Shift key allows to snap the rotation every 90 degrees.