What is the Spanish verb for to paint?
pintar; dibujar; retratar; teñir; describir. pintura.
What is Spanish Netspeak?
8. English Loans. This is the use Spanish phonetic spelling to communicate English words. If you’re interested in learning more Spanish Netspeak, the most complete online dictionary (entirely in Spanish) is a compliation and public-sourced site at diccionariosms.com.
What is Spanish Sal?
table salt; salt; cooking salt; brine; grit.
What are the 4 words for ours in Spanish?
Spanish translation of ‘ours’
- (referring to singular possession) (el/la) nuestro (nuestra)
- (referring to plural possession) (los/las) nuestros (nuestras)
- this house is ours esta casa es nuestra.
- a friend of ours un amigo nuestro.
- your car is much bigger than ours vuestro coche es mucho más grande que el nuestro.
What are some fun things to paint?
Easy painting ideas inspired by real life:
- Your favorite coffee mug.
- A prickly pear cactus.
- Your furry friend.
- A tranquil lake scene.
- Your eye and eyebrow (try observing from real life)
- A leafy tree.
- Your childhood home.
- A piece of cloth draped over a chair.
Does Sal mean salt?
noun (Old Chem.) common salt, or sodium chloride.
Is Sal MASC or FEM?
“sal”. seemed to have changed gender when it arrived in Iberia. It was masculine in Latin and in Italian, French, Galician and Portuguese, it remains so. But in Castilian and Catalan, it has turned into feminine.
Is Azucar masculine or feminine?
The Spanish word azúcar means “sugar.” It is invariably masculine. If you have seen it with the feminine “la,” it was likely in the context of a girlfriend referred to as “sweetie,” although I have never seen that.
Does su mean their?
Also, you should note that su can also mean “his,” “her,” “its” or “their.” So “su computadora could mean “his computer,” “her computer,” “its computer,” “their computer,” “your computer” when speaking to one person, or “your computer” when speaking to more than one person.
What is my in Spanish plural?
What if you own many things? If you want to say ‘my car’ in Spanish, that would be ‘mi coche,’ but if you were talking about two or more cars, ‘my’ in Spanish (‘mi’) becomes ‘mis’ = ‘ Mis coches.’ Learn all the plurals: Possessive adjectives in Spanish. Plural.