- 1 How do you upload a picture to Animal Jam?
- 2 What happens when you send your art to AJHQ?
- 3 How do you make a masterpiece on Animal Jam?
- 4 How long does it take for AJ to approve your masterpiece?
- 5 Where is the art studio in Animal Jam?
- 6 How do you get a masterpiece token?
- 7 How do you paint on Animal Jam Classic?
- 8 Can non members create masterpieces?
- 9 How do you use Masterpiece tokens in Animal Jam Classic?
- 10 How do you zoom in on Animal Jam?
- 11 When I go to make a masterpiece it keeps telling me that masterpieces are disabled on my account?
- 12 Can you trade gems for diamonds on Animal Jam?
How do you upload a picture to Animal Jam?
Go to the Animal Jam browser (or the app if you downloaded it). Type in your username and password. Wait until your game loads, then afterwards go on the screen that you want to take a screen shot of. Crop, edit, and add what ever you need to to the screenshot you want to upload.
What happens when you send your art to AJHQ?
The artwork will then be sent to AJHQ for approval and the player will be given the Masterpiece item with a blank canvas and the gold AJ badge. Once the artwork has been approved, the player will receive a Jam-A-Gram message from AJHQ and their Masterpiece item will be updated to show their artwork.
How do you make a masterpiece on Animal Jam?
Masterpieces can be created in the Coral Canyon Art Studio or can be done in the comfort of your own den by purchasing the art easel in epic wonders! No matter where you choose to create your Masterpiece, the cost will still be 2 diamonds. Currently this feature is being tested by Members only.
How long does it take for AJ to approve your masterpiece?
I know they officially say they can take up to 2 weeks but based on my first masterpiece, I feel like they usually take much, much faster to accept. EDIT: My masterpiece was rejected, RIP. I’ve never had a mastereice take longer then a week to get approved..
Where is the art studio in Animal Jam?
The Art Studio is a place located in Coral Canyons.
How do you get a masterpiece token?
You can buy Masterpiece Tokens in the Sapphire Shop by clicking on the Den Items store table (it has a chair on it). Some Jammers like to trade their Masterpiece Tokens so ask in-game to see if anyone wants to trade you one for an item.
How do you paint on Animal Jam Classic?
AJHQ loves seeing all the amazing artwork submitted by Jammers! The easiest way to submit a piece of artwork is to create something wonderful using the Painting activity in the Art Studio in Coral Canyons, then clicking the Send To AJ button in the bottom-right corner. Your masterpiece will then be sent to AJHQ!
Can non members create masterpieces?
Despite being a non-member item and having no members lock in creation, they could originally only be created by Members. However, all Jammers were granted the ability to make them during the 2016 and 2017 Jamaalidays.
How do you use Masterpiece tokens in Animal Jam Classic?
To use your Masterpiece Token you need to paint something!
- Head over to the Art Studio in the Coral Canyons.
- Once you have finished painting and are ready to make it a Masterpiece, click the Frame icon near the bottom left of the screen.
- NOTE: The shop icon will show the sapphire cost next to it.
How do you zoom in on Animal Jam?
If the Animal Jam game window is zoomed too far in or out, click on the blue area outside the game, then hold down the Ctrl key on the keyboard and roll the mouse wheel until the window is properly resized. You can also return the zoom to its default setting by holding down the Ctrl key and pressing the 0 key.
When I go to make a masterpiece it keeps telling me that masterpieces are disabled on my account?
“When I go to make a Masterpiece, it keeps telling me that Masterpieces are disabled on my account.” This issue tends to occur after using the Brush tool for heavily detailed artwork. Try making the top-left corner of your Masterpiece one solid color. That usually fixes the issue.
Can you trade gems for diamonds on Animal Jam?
Jammers can exchange Diamonds for Gems, but not vice versa.