How do you export opacity from a substance?
Substance Painter – Export Opacity and ID-Mask Channels In the new window, inside the Configuration section, you can add the new presets. Click on Plus button [+] to make a new preset or right-click to duplicate a origina presets. Now you can customize your export preset. ADD OPACITY CHANNEL AND ID CHANNEL.
Can you hide objects in substance painter?
Adobe presented a new Substance Painter release that allows users to hide a geometry mask and copy/paste effects. The team has also added UX improvements to make your life easier, but the main focus is new features for better flexibility.
How do you use smart mask substance painter?
Adding a Smart Mask
- To add a Smart Masks, simply drag and drop one from the Shelf onto the target layer:
- Drag and dropping multiple Smart Masks will accumulate them:
- It is possible however to replace the whole effect stack by pressing CTRL during the drag and drop:
What are masks in substance painter?
Layers can be masked in order to display/apply their content only on specific parts of the texture. The mask works as an intensity parameter over the content of the layer.
How do you paint normals in substance painters?
To paint normal map details:
- Add a normal channel in the current current Texture Set (if not already present)
- Enable the normal channel in the current painting tool.
- Load a Normal resource in the Normal slot of the Material section of the current painting tool.