- 1 How do I import a map into fantasy grounds?
- 2 Can you make maps on fantasy grounds?
- 3 How do you share photos in fantasy grounds?
- 4 How do I install dungeon painter studio mods?
- 5 How do I put tokens on fantasy grounds?
- 6 Is Dungeon painter Studio good?
- 7 What is Wonderdraft?
- 8 How do I use Daves Mapper?
How do I import a map into fantasy grounds?
Drag them from there ip and drop in the images and maps window. Put a password on your campaign or set it to private. Click on assets and find the file called campaign to find your images. Drag them from there ip and drop in the images and maps window.
Can you make maps on fantasy grounds?
A new initiative will convert a number of those art asset packs into Application Modules that can be activated inside Fantasy Grounds Unity. Once activated the module with provide the Game Master with art assets that he or she can use to create adventure maps.
You can share the image from the list in the image window, which will make that record public. The image will show up in the player’s image record list and should be accessible to the players from your shared link. You can right click on the image link and make the link shareable.
How do I install dungeon painter studio mods?
Go to the workshop page, Browse> Tilesets. Subscribe to the tileset you are interested in. Steam Client starts download it, and you will see the progress at the bottom of Steam client. After the mod is downloaded, select MODS in the upper menu and go to the Mod installer.
How do I put tokens on fantasy grounds?
You can drag/drop the green helmet to the map and it will place all PC tokens on the map. As someone else suggested above you can open the character sheet and drag/drop the token from the character sheet onto the map as well.
Is Dungeon painter Studio good?
My answer: Yes. It’s not so great for world maps, but for battle maps (especially buildings and dungeons), it’s pretty great. I use it for my maps as it’s quick and simple. You can find some beautiful maps people have done on here, but when you’re needing to do something for yourself it’s easy enough to do.
What is Wonderdraft?
Wonderdraft is a fantasy map creation tool that might be just what you’re looking for.
How do I use Daves Mapper?
New to the Mapper?
- Make maps for tabletop RPGs including caverns, dungeons, vertical dungeons, towns, and spaceships.
- Configure your map using the toolbar above.
- Click tiles and use the handy selection menu to fine-tune your generated map.
- Choose your map artist(s) by toggling them on the left-hand panel.