How do you use Clone Stamp in substance painter?
- Select the source location by placing the mouse on the model and pressing the ” V ” key.
- Then placing the mouse where the duplicated area will appear and start painting.
How do substance designers add height?
Assuming you’ve created a “height” output, you need to adjust a few hidden settings to enable it: First, in the 3D View, open the Materials menu and enable Tessellation. Then open the Edit menu for the materials and turn up the “Tessellation Factor” and the “Scale”.
How do I learn to design substances?
How to Learn Substance Designer – A Beginner’s Approach
- 1./ DON’T be afraid of failure!
- 2./ Start with small easy projects, and work your way up.
- 3./ Learn the nodes!
- 4./ When it comes to creating materials, work “big to small”.
- 5./ Use references!