- 1 Who did Drake’s album cover?
- 2 How do I find the artist of a album cover?
- 3 Who is the baby on Drake’s album cover?
- 4 What does Drake’s album cover mean?
- 5 What is Drake’s net worth in 2020?
- 6 What will Drake’s new album be called?
- 7 What should I put on my album cover?
- 8 How do I make an album cover?
- 9 How much does album art cost?
- 10 What is Drake’s real name?
- 11 How much did Certified Lover Boy sell first week?
- 12 How old is Drake now?
Who did Drake’s album cover?
On August 21, 2013, Drake revealed the album’s cover artwork was an oil painting by Southern California’s Kadir Nelson, the designer behind Michael Jackson’s posthumous album, Michael. The two versions of the cover feature illustrations of profiles of Drake as a child, while the other shows the rapper as an adult.
How do I find the artist of a album cover?
Craigslist. Surprisingly, if you hit up the “community > artists” section of Craigslist, you can find some artists in your area who have a fair amount of talent. You can usually preview their work as well, and you might even find someone who is just starting out in the professional world, but still has a lot of talent.
Who is the baby on Drake’s album cover?
The “Industry Baby” rapper, real name Montero Hill, took the internet by storm once again this week after ruthlessly trolling Drake’s album announcement.
What does Drake’s album cover mean?
The cover shows emojis of 12 pregnant women with different skin tones in a squared, geometric format. Not only has the cover art confused some fans, it has inspired many a meme on social media. Kanye West Appears to Share Drake’s Address as Feud Between Two Escalates.
What is Drake’s net worth in 2020?
Forbes reports that Drake’s 2020 earnings topped $49 million, and placed him at no. 49 on the outlet’s Celebrity 100 list of 2020. However, according to Celebrity Net Worth, Drake has a total net worth of $200 million, with a salary of about $70 million per year.
What will Drake’s new album be called?
After multiple delays, Drake has finally released his latest album. Certified Lover Boy is the musician’s sixth studio album. The 34-year-old rapper confirmed the album’s release date with an Instagram post showing what appeared to be a handwritten note detailing the album’s tracklist.
What should I put on my album cover?
Top 9 Ideas You Can Put in Your Next Album Cover
- Think of a Name. It means the title of the album you’re working on.
- Color Attention.
- Insert a One-of-a-kind Logo.
- Pop-Up Cover.
- Enjoy the Digital Era!
- Exploit Your Imaginations.
- Keep Things Simple.
- Be Creative with Text.
How do I make an album cover?
Cover Art Design Best Practices
- Your image should be unique to the release.
- Only use authorized images.
- Avoid using art that doesn’t match the release or your brand.
- Design your cover art for one-inch size.
- Keep contrast in mind.
- Use a font that is easy to read.
- Don’t mislead people on a tribute album.
How much does album art cost?
They are: 1 – Garage band (new, young, never made an album before): $350 – $2,500: If you LOVE the band and want to be a part of what they’re doing, come up with a price and make it work for them. Even if all you charge is $350, at least you got paid and you know they are going to value your work.
What is Drake’s real name?
On Thursday, July 8, the 34-year-old rapper took over an empty Dodger Stadium to have an intimate dinner with 40-year-old model Johanna Leia. The relationship isn’t brand, brand new though, TMZ reported on Saturday, July 10: It turns out Drake and Leia have been secretly dating for months.
How much did Certified Lover Boy sell first week?
“Certified Lover Boy” had the equivalent of 236,000 sales in the United States, down from 613,000 in its debut week, according to MRC Data, Billboard’s tracking arm.
How old is Drake now?
34 years (October 24, 1986)