- 1 How do you increase the resolution of a substance painter?
- 2 Where is viewer settings substance painter?
- 3 How do I change the viewport resolution in substance painter?
- 4 How do you use Clone Stamp in substance painter?
- 5 What is a height map substance painter?
- 6 How do you paint a normal map on a substance painter?
How do you increase the resolution of a substance painter?
To change resolution, use the Size drop-down in the TextureSet settings. Options range from 128 x 128px to 4,096 x 4,096px. Substance Painter 2.1 also introduced experimental support for 8K maps.
Where is viewer settings substance painter?
It’s the little screen icon in the toolbar on the right of the screen.
How do I change the viewport resolution in substance painter?
High-DPI screens (Retina) settings By default Substance 3D Painter downscale the viewport resolution on High-DPI/Retina screen to improve performances. This behavior can be changed in the main settings by changing the Viewport Scaling parameter.
How do you use Clone Stamp in substance painter?
- Select the source location by placing the mouse on the model and pressing the ” V ” key.
- Then placing the mouse where the duplicated area will appear and start painting.
What is a height map substance painter?
A normal map, baked from a high poly mesh, is loaded on the low poly mesh. You will paint additional details on the heightmap channel. The Height you paint is composited through all the layers and converted to a normal map in real time, and finally blended with the normal from the high poly mesh.
How do you paint a normal map on a substance painter?
To paint normal map details:
- Add a normal channel in the current current Texture Set (if not already present)
- Enable the normal channel in the current painting tool.
- Load a Normal resource in the Normal slot of the Material section of the current painting tool.