What files does substance painter use?
See below for a list of supported mesh file formats.
- .abc (Alembic)
- .dae (Collada)
- .fbx (Autodesk FBX)
- .gltf (GL Transmission Format)
- .obj (Wavefront OBJ)
- .ply (Stanford Triangle Format)
What are emissive textures?
Emissive textures are overlay textures that glow in the dark. They can be added to basically any texture using Optifine. Resource pack creators can choose to make an entire texture emissive, or just elements of a texture.
How do you bake in a substance painter?
How to bake Mesh maps
- Open the Texture Set Settings window:
- Inside the Texture Set Settings window, click the Bake Mesh Maps button to open the Baker Settings window:
- Click the Bake selected textures or Bake “Your Material Name” button at the bottom of the Baker Settings window to start the process: