- 1 How do you get the drill bit in Poptropica?
- 2 What do you do with the dummy head on Poptropica?
- 3 What’s the code to the safe in Poptropica?
- 4 How do you cheat on Poptropica?
- 5 Why did Poptropica remove Islands?
- 6 How do you get the chef to drop the mixer on Poptropica?
- 7 What happened to Poptropica?
- 8 How do you beat Time Tangled Island on Poptropica?
How do you get the drill bit in Poptropica?
Re-direct the ventilation above the shop so that the air from the license plate machine comes out over the guard’s desk. Overload the license plate machine. When the guard returns to his post, the steam will fog up his glasses. Give the guard your painted corkscrew pasta, and keep the drill bit for yourself.
What do you do with the dummy head on Poptropica?
When the guard walks away from your cell, put the Painted Dummy Head back on your bed, and climb into the vents. Go up and right to the mess hall vents, then run over to the far right and use the Mixer With Drill Bit to pry open the pipe at the end.
What’s the code to the safe in Poptropica?
Open the safe now. The code is 26-34-30.
How do you cheat on Poptropica?
- CTRL+SHIFT+1 – Laugh heartily.
- CTRL+SHIFT+2 – Weep.
- CTRL+SHIFT+3 – Get angry and (briefly) lose your head.
- CTRL+SHIFT+4 – Celebratory jump.
- CTRL+SHIFT+S – Assign a random skin tone.
- CTRL+SHIFT+H – Assign a random hair tone.
- CTRL+SHIFT+R – Randomly change all character attributes, gender excluded.
Why did Poptropica remove Islands?
They were removed due to the older technology resulting in game bugs, but Poptropica’s working on porting them to newer tech! We love those islands too, but need to update the technology.
How do you get the chef to drop the mixer on Poptropica?
It belongs to Flambe, and it can only be obtained after you change the vents in the dining room. You must turn on the fan and mix the potatoes, causing them to land on Florian Fosbury, who gets mad and starts throwing food everywhere. Flambe will run out to stop Florian, but get knocked back and drop his mixer.
What happened to Poptropica?
Quick background: Poptropica used to run on Flash, an old technology that was finally laid to rest in 2020. To keep Poptropica alive, the game moved a new platform called Haxe, which is how Poptropica currently exists today.
How do you beat Time Tangled Island on Poptropica?
Go to the left and meet your future self. Your future self will be 50 years older than you are. Talk to him/her and he/she will give you a Time Device to travel back in time in order to restore history. Click on the icon on the lower left of your screen to use the Time Device.